VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, MacBook - Purple
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 5 ADJUSTABLE CPI & 2 POLLING RATE. 800,1200,1600,2000,2400, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz. Comes with a Nano receiver (stored in the back of the gaming mouse). No need any driver, plug and play directly.
- STRONG DURABILITY & LONG WORKING DISTANCE. Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. 2.4GHz wireless technology and professional gaming chip (PAW3212) ensure longer working distance, reaching up to 33ft.
- MAXIMUM HAND-FEELING. Contoured shape, sweat-resistant and skin-friendly finish are for maximum comfort and support. The thoughtful ring and little finger rest provide extra comfort. The sturdy scroll wheel with rubber makes sure that your hand will not slip when scrolling.
- EXTREMELY LOW POWER CONSUMPTION. This gaming mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1*AA battery (not included).
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY. Well compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. This wireless gaming mouse enjoys 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.Notice,the side buttons are not available for Mac OS,but the other function can be used normally.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
A wireless mouse is expected to give you secure connection, precise track and comfy grip. This wireless optical mouse features advanced 2.4G wireless transmission technology that ensures reliable connection within 33ft. You deserve it!
Change the Sensibility of Mouse Freely
You are free to adjust the mouse sensitivity to match your activity. There are 5 CPI levels available (800-1200-1600-2000-2400).
Auto-OFF and Memory Function
If no operation for 8 minutes, the mouse will be in sleep mode automatically to save energy. Press any button to wake it up; the memory function free you from adjusting CPI level for each use.
Forward and Backward Buttons
The buttons on the left side are forward and backward buttons which help you to go forward and back while web browsing.
Be Safe with VicTsing
Every product from VicTsing enjoys 45 days money-back and 12-month warranty. We also have a professional after-sale service team to make things right within 24 hours.
Battery Type: 1*A Battery (not included)
Polling Rate: 125Hz and 250Hz
1. The Nano receiver is stored under the back of the mouse.
2. The side buttons are not available for Mac OS because the system itself is a closed one, not open to the public, but the other function can be used normally.
3. Please kindly understand that Battery lifespan may vary with different user habit and battery capacity.
4. To ensure a better signal transmission, please confirm that there's no obstacles or electromagnetic wave around the mouse.
5. Please kindly note if you do not use the mouse for 8 minutes, the item will go to sleep mode. After the item go back to sleep, you can press the any button to weak it up.
1 x Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver (stored in the back of the mouse)
1 x User Manual
22,494 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 22,494 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used wireless mice for years; there are great mice, good mice, and downright awful mice. Most of the choices out there on the market are going to be based on what you personally like, what feels good to you, and what functions well. I do a fair amount of travel for work and I have certain criteria for equipment to make it into my travel bag; after all I will be carrying that equipment around the airport from anywhere between 6-12 hours, so no junk allowed!!
For a wireless mouse I look for the following:
• Use on any surface laser
• Skids that slide well with ease on multiple surfaces
• Long term battery life
• Small USB receiver
• Comfort and size
• And above all else PRICE
The VicTsing MM057 checks off all of my criteria and more! On top of having all the features I require from above it also has:
• six (6) buttons, two of which are custom programmable which means you can make them do whatever you’d like!!
• On the Fly Adjustable DPI – this means you can adjust the sensitivity whenever you’d like, which is great if you like to play video games, this feature can come in handy.
• 2.4GHz wireless with a 15-foot reach, so you can easily use this for a media center pc while sitting comfortably on the sofa.
VicTsing got it right with the MM057, it is super comfortable in the hand, it’s large enough to provide good support to help prevent hand fatigue, and groves for your thumb and ring and pinky fingers (sorry lefties this is right handed only), it has a really soft rubber coating, smooth gliding action, and an ultra crisp scrolling wheel and button clicks. I tested the MM057 on PC and Mac, it was plug and play on both, which means you will be using your new mouse in seconds. I like to carry my laptop around with me throughout the day and the MM057 worked on every surface I put it on which allowed me to be truly mobile and move about how I wanted without having to carry around a mouse pad and worry about a flat surface, the MM057 will work on your jeans just fine if you are so inclined.
Another major plus is using a single AA battery as the power source, not only are these more common to find around the office/home than AAA but in my experience the AA tend to last longer in mice and you only need one versus the two you would usually need for AAA. There is convenient storage for the Micro USB receiver on the bottom of the mouse, so if you choose to unplug the receiver there is a safe place to store it so it does not get lost. The adaptor is a great size, it is slim-line enough to leave plugged in all the time, even when you need to carry your laptop around in your bag or briefcase without fear of it breaking off.
This is one of my favorite mice; I give it 5 out of 5 because it deserves it. It is a great mouse for a great price. I recommend them to friends and family, and VicTsing stands behind their products with a 12-month warranty. Buy with confidence, great product, great price, and fast shipping.
Important facts you should know about this product.
1) This uses a single AA battery.
2) The mouse goes into power save/sleep mode after 8 minutes or so of inactivity. You need to click any button to wake it. This is differnt from the usual shake-to-wake that we are used to, but is not a deal breaker in any way.
3) This is not a Bluetooth mouse. It uses a tiny 2.4GHz transmitter that you plug into your PC/Laptop.
4) The build quality is impressive. The mouse feels very sturdy and well designed in your hand.
5) There are 3 extra buttons. One for mouse sensitivity and other two are programmable buttons that you can assign to whatever you like. copy/paste or reload/melee :P
6) The mouse is standard sized. It is like most mouses you come across in offices. I have average hands so this mouse is fine for me. (it is, however significantly shorter than my fav mouse the Logitech G300 (Check pic). But hey, this mouse costs 1/3rd the cost lol.
7) As the product images show this mouse is for Right-Handers. Might be a bit painful to use for lefties.
If you are on a tight budget and want a sturdy mouse, go ahead and buy this.
But, watch out if you have big hands or a left-hander though.
So if you are an average user just looking for a wireless mouse to do the basics, to get by, this will do it. But if you Spend any serious time highlighting text, Gaming or doing any kind of fine detail stuff with the mouse, you might get annoyed a bit.
I find that this mouse tends to track just fine for regular movements but for some reason tends to hang/stick a bit when doing small or detailed movements, Such as bringing the pointer to an exact spot in a text line to highlight specific text such as between letters or words, when I make small / slower movements it pointer kind of sticks/hangs a bit making it difficult to get the pointer exactly where I want it. Not sure why this is, have tried with and without mouse pad. My other mice do not seem to have any issues, both wired and wireless. I do graphic art and video editing and I can tell this mouse is just not going to cut it. I will most likely give it away to someone else, and find me a mouse better suited to my needs. Would like to send it back for a refund but not sure how much of a hassle it would be, I paid $10 for it, and it would cost me almost that in gas just to drive to town and back. But if you want to upgrade to a wireless mouse from a wired one and do not need the mouse to be able to do smooth small fine detail like I do, then this mouse should work fine for you. Me, I am off to bite the bullet and pay the extra $$$ to get the mouse I need.
It does not stick every time but does do so very often Even as I am writing this, I go to highlight a word to delete it and the mouse hangs for a moment, very annoying. Not sure if it is the mouse not having a good sensor/DPI rating or if it has something to do with the wireless connection with small movements.
It is not a bad mouse, but I would not recommend it to any of my friends.
UPDATE... Ok, so I had used cheap wireless mice before with the USB transmitter located in same port at the back of my PC with no issues in the past. I figured this mouse was acting up because of maybe a poor default driver. But I decided to try one more thing before giving up on it. I decided to place the USB transmitter in a spot where the mouse had a direct uninterrupted line of sight to the mouse. I purchased this item (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bzKrhqC_Ww), I was getting this anyway to extend the range of my wireless Bluetooth headphones. but it came with an extra USB extension. I plugged the extension into my PC USB port in the rear and then ran the other end with the mouse transmitter attached to the wall behind my desk where it is a couple feet from my mouse in a direct line of sight and out of the way. After doing this, the mouse now works great. The lagg has gone away and the pointer doing the jittery sticking when doing very fine slow movements has also gone away. It seems the signal is just not as strong as ones I have used in the past. But with the direct line of sight, the mouse is very smooth and works great now. No more problems. As good as any other average consumer grade mouse wired or wireless. Now I will be using a much higher end mouse for my Digital artwork, just because I need a super smooth action with very fine detail able movements, but is not something the average user would notice. If the mouse would work this smooth with the USB transmitter attached to the back of the PC out of the line of site, and for this price, I would give 5 stars. Anyone else having issues with lagging or sticking of the cursor, try placing the transmitter in a line of site location and see if this clears up your issues. The company has contacted me several times offering to send me a new one at no cost, probably hoping I just got a bad one and would change my review, I have not accepted their offer. I am not taking the new mouse and have updated my review only because the difference in the mouse function after placing the transmitter in a line of site location. There are other sellers that will basically bribe you and offer you some of their other items for free if you change your review. These guys were not doing that, but I have had some try it. I hope like me, you guys do not accept these bribes. Keep your integrety and help keep the reviews and ratings here accurate and honest.